Coastside Land Trust is supported by donations from individual donors who love the lands of the coast, and by foundations, and public agencies dedicated to protecting these imperiled lands. If you believe that the Coastside is worth protecting, you can help.
Together we can preserve the urban open space of the San Mateo County coast for generations to come.
How to donate:
You can make a tax-deductible gift to support Coastside Land Trust online via Google Wallet or PayPal, or by printing this form and mailing it to our office with your check.
- Sponsor a Goat! For about $10 we can get a whole goat (or sheep) to graze our lands for about a week. Can you sponsor a little Talulah? If we can get 350 goats sponsored we’ll be able to bring them back again in 2013! All donations are tax-deductible, and we’ll send you a photo of your little eater.
- You may direct your contribution toward a special honorary or memorial gift. We’ll send a nice card to the recipient you designate. Remember that your employer may match your gift, and double the value of your contribution.
- Consider making a donation of appreciated stock. We can accept a transfer directly from your brokerage firm to our Smith Barney account. This may have significant tax advantages to you; please consult with your tax advisor for details. Contact us for more information about donating stock.
You can donate your car, RV, or boat to Coastside Land Trust, and receive a tax deduction. We'll arrange to have your vehicle or boat picked up at no cost to you. When it is sold at auction, we will send you a letter with the vehicle's selling price for tax purposes.
- Free pick-up
- No hassle
- Tax deduction
- Any condition, running or not
To make (or learn more about making) a vehicle donation click here.
- Show your support for Coastside Land Trust with a T-shirt, hat, or mug — visit our CafePress store today!
Only with your help can we sustain the open lands we all cherish.